The Front Porch: Medical marijuana, charter schools, taxing the rich
After a brief hiatus, The Front Porch is back to discuss the latest from Mississippi and D.C.
Tune in as we talk about:
- How the Mississippi legislature is narrowing in on a medical marijuana program
- Where we are with ballot initiatives after a recent Supreme Court ruling
- Why no new charter schools were approved to open and what that means
- The amount of money Washington wants to spend and where that is going to come from
- A very important game in Tuscaloosa this week.